Celebration ’16: A Collaborative Event Co-hosted with ALDA Boston with:
- Writer, actress and hearing loss advocate Gael Hannan
- Violist Alexander Vavilov
- Geoff Plant, President, Hearing Rehabilitation Foundation
- Heidi Reed, Massachusetts Commissioner of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- the Staff of New Rep in Residence at Arsenal Center for the Arts, Recipients of The 2016 Excellence in Accessibility Award
at The Mosesian Theater at Arsenal Center for the Arts, Arsenal Center for the Arts, Watertown, MA
Hearing loss isn’t funny – but Gael Hannan is.
This tour de force solo show was drawn from a lifetime of communication muck-ups. In a compelling and hilarious performance accompanied by acclaimed violist Alexander Vavilov, Gael brought the world of hearing loss out of the shadows, taking us from the horror of childhood spelling tests, to the Diary of a Mad Hearing Aid User, to the comic dangers of bluffing your way through life’s conversations – interwoven with the poignant story of a woman’s struggle to communicate with the people she loves.
For anyone who has hearing loss, or who knows someone who does, or who simply says pardon more than three times a day, Huh? Life with a Cranky Cochlea is a must-see.
With thanks to our generous sponsors:
- Shanahan Sound
- Oticon Advanced Bionics
- Cochlear Americas
- Maria’s Pastry Shop in the North End of Boston
- Hamilton Relay
- Caption Call
https://credit-n.ru/order/zaymyi-vivus-leads.html credit-n.ru/zaymyi-next.html https://credit-n.ru/order/kreditnye-karty-gazprombank-card.html https://credit-n.ru/informacija/strahovanie-vkladov/banky-strahovka.html https://credit-n.ru/order/zaim-profi-credit.html https://credit-n.ru/offers-zaim/platiza-mgnovenniy-zaim-online.html https://credit-n.ru/order/debitovaya-karta-bank-tinkoff.html