Students with Cochlear Implants: Guidelines for Educational Program Planning is a comprehensive set of guidelines designed to facilitate the planning of appropriate educational programs, supports and services for students using cochlear implant technology in the classroom. The guide is the result of the collaborative work between the Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center at Gallaudet University and the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program of Boston Children’s Hospital.
The Guidelines gives members of a student’s educational planning team a place to document key information, including:
- Language development
- current educational accommodations
- school-based language competencies in receptive
- expressive and pragmatic language for American Sign Language
- spoken English, spoken English with Sign Support, or other communication methods
- social-emotional development
- self-advocacy skills
- the student’s overall use and access to hearing assistive technology.
https://credit-n.ru/calc.html https://credit-n.ru/offers-zaim/ezaem-zaim-online-za-15-minut.html https://credit-n.ru/zakony/uzb-polnaja-stoimost-credita/uzb-1.html https://credit-n.ru/offer/kredit-nalichnymi-citibank.html https://credit-n.ru/order/debitovaya-karta-roketbank.html https://credit-n.ru/order/zaim-spetrovichem.html https://credit-n.ru/order/zaymyi-webbankir.html