- Sources for auditory training
- Information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Recommended reading
- Information about Hearing Assistive Technology (HAT)
- Other organizations that help people with hearing loss
- Websites and blogs of interest
- Links to individual advocates and educators who offer special programs
There are also links to timely information about coping with the communication challenges that Covid-19 presents to people with hearing loss.
The HLAA National website has a tremendous number of listed resources.
If you know of any other resources that you think should be included here, please share with us.