Registration is now open for the ALDA/HlAA accessible tour at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston on Saturday November 21,2020. Please join us for the first of an ongoing schedule of virtual MFA tours via Zoom with Karen Moss as our guide . Our first event is based on the topic “Gatherings Over Time”. This time of year some people are planning their holiday celebrations and such gatherings have been pared back or cancelled altogether during the Covid pandemic . Let us explore various art images in the context of “Gatherings Over Time” as festive, upbeat and enjoyable.
We are setting up a few tours into 2021 which will be held on Saturdays from 10:15 to 11:45 am. We are allowing 15 minutes before and after for attendees to sign -in, to cover administrative points and to answer questions .The tour itself will take approximately one hour.
1. To register, email Ronit Minchom at email@example.com or call 617-369-3189
2. In the subject line , put the name of the tour (Gatherings Over Time) the date November 21 and the time of the tour 10:15 a.m.
3. Please join the call at 10:15 am so that we have plenty of time to ensure everything is working smoothly .
4. There is a limit of 25 attendees for this call . You must register any guest so that we can accurately track attendance .
5. For this tour , registration will close Wednesday November 18th, unless the tour fills up before that time. We will maintain a waiting list should there be any cancellations.
6. Ronit will send out a Zoom link the Friday before the Saturday Tour
If you have registered and are unable to attend, please let our tour leader Karen Moss ( firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ronit Minchom (email@example.com) know, via email, even if it is the day of the tour.
Please note : if fewer than 6 people register for the tour, the tour will be cancelled.