Sue Schy writes on firstname.lastname@example.org:
The group from central MA collated all the meetings for the rest of the year culminating with the virtual convention. Don’t forget to mark your calendars.
HLAA National Virtual Meeting
Topic: Advocacy & Impact:
Effective Communication in Health Care Settings
HLAA Boston Chapter Virtual Meeting
Topic: Boston Biotech Hearing Research
Akouos and Frequency Therapeutics
Featured in a February Boston Globe article:
Online “Convention” experience
· Opening session (Thursday noon -1)
· Potential for Regenerative Medicine to Restore Hearing Loss (Thursday 2-3:30)
· Workplace Gain: A Discussion on Self-Advocacy, Marketing and Navigating the Workplace with a Hearing Loss (Thursday 5-6:30)
· Research Symposium: The Latest on Tinnitus Research (Friday noon – 1:30, Meet the Scientists and Q&A 2:30-3:30)
· Hearing Loss and the Health Care System: A Call to Action (Friday 4-5:30)
· Virtual Exhibit Hall (throughout the Experience HLAA! Event)This replaces the canceled convention.